Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Hello everyone! I am very excited to start a blog of my own and holy smokes, i had no idea setting up a blog was so much WORK.

So today is HALLOWEEN
one of the best holidays of the whole year. I love to watch horror movies and go to haunted houses and get the snot scared out of me...

I have been asking Justin every day for the last week
when we can carve our pumpkin and he just kept saying "soon"....well folks, 'soon' came last night! I drew the face and Justin carved it using a little saw and a drill! It came out great (sorry kelsey, didn't mean to steal your idea but i had been wanting to do Jack Skellington you just beat me to it :)


For work all the girls at the office dressed up as 80's girls, i was Madonna


9 comments:

  1. Glad you are starting a blog! Cool pumpkin! And you look great as Madonna! :) Have a Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brenna I am so glad I caught your message about your blog....how exciting I hope you dont mind me adding you to my blog list?!!! Your Halloween costume was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Brenna has a blog!! I was actually just looking at Kelsey's friends on her blog to see if you had one yet. I love your Madonna look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the bogging world! Your blog looks a heck of a lot better than my did in the beginning. Your a natural! Look forward to tons more. Cute pumpkin and cute costume. This is the last year I am not dressing up, I miss it.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I'm so happy you've started a blog....loved your pumpkin and your costume! Girls just wanna have fun-an. I watched scary movies too, but nothing scared me, I'm tough....love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched a charlie brown halloween movie on tv... does that count??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just realized I caught a glimpse of your ring. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you started a blog! I sent you an invite to mine. You look way better than Madonna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to the bloggy world!

    sarah, speaking of backgrounds and being extremely good at it...i still have no clue how to change them, and i'm desperately in need of some fall-y stuff on mine. any chance you'd feel like surprising me with one?? : )

    ReplyDelete

Listen to brenna johnsons Facebook Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones