Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April Happenings

We have had a fun and busy last couple of months. I had my last day of work at the end of March. I was a little sad to leave my job, but am so excited to be able to stay at home with Cora! She is growing so fast and learning new things every day, i feel like i can't blink or i will miss something!

Cora had her first taste of rice cereal last week and she was not happy about it!

Cora and I have been trying to get over a cold we have both had for the past week. She has a bad cough and i have a bad sore throat. But she has been a trooper about it.

My Mom and all my sisters and their kids came to Idaho to visit me and Kelsey over the Easter holiday! It was so much fun, we hadn't all been together for a long time, so we had a lot of catching up to do! I'm a little bummed i didn't think to take pictures of all the kids playing together or all the fun stuff we did. When it was time for them to leave, Kelsey and i decided we weren't done having fun, so we followed them to Utah where we all stayed at my Grandpa's house for the weekend. It was fun to see some more family down there, and my aunt Michelle made the most delicious meals for us! We had such a good time, i wish we could see everyone more often!

All the sisters and our kids on my Grandpa's couch

So cute couldn't resist taking a picture

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of us all on the couch! so much fun. i wish that we all lived so close so we could play all the time!

    i miss you guys already and it hasn't even been that long.

    cora is just one of the cutest babies. ever.

    keep us updated with all her newness!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to brenna johnsons Facebook Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones